For over 25 years I have been working with companies and non-profit organizations to establish their web presence.
Hello, my name is Patsy. I’m your main point of contact when it comes to the big picture for your website. My core strength lies in the planning phase of the design project. I can sit down with any non profit and come up with a solid game plan for a design and web development project. I have an AMAZING designer and developer on staff who takes my game plan and makes it into a beautiful piece of work any non-profit or business would be happy to share.
So I understand and value non-profits and their mission to reach and benefit the community.
THE NUTS AND BOLTS
Why our web design is different
We are strictly open source. My team focuses designs around the WordPress CMS. It is such a great tool for anyone to use. From the non-technical volunteer to the technical. It’s super flexible and easy to use.
- All the sites designed are cross browser compatible and tested.
- All the designs are responsive so you get the best experience on your mobile devices.
- Open source so it’s a low to no cost maintenance and upkeep
- Take it anywhere. You can easily move it from host to host and developer to developer if you need to
In addition to design and development, I also provide social media management for several clients as well as search engine optimization.
This portfolio contains all my designs and/or development implementations. Some designs are while being employed by different organizations such as NPower Texas and OPUBCO and others are private clients.
WHY CHOOSE ME?
I have many years of experience working with a variety of web based technologies to help business and non-profits.
- Non-profits: With my background being primarily in non-profits, I understand the importance of donor engagement. Your mission is key to educating the public and drawing in donors to “support your cause” whether it’s monitary or volunteer based.
- For-profits: You have a business to run, you need to sell your services. My experience with businesses allows me a quick understanding of your business model and the overall need to find and attract people to your services.
On a personal note: I really enjoy working with non-profit organizations in my community. I’ve served on the marketing committee for Operation Kindness, North-Texas Only No-Kill Animal Shelter and I’ve been a volunteer for the Dallas Resource Center. I also served in the past as Vice-President for OKC Pride. I have two dogs names Sweet Pea and Annie, both chihuahua mixes and a domestic short hair cat named Puddin Pie. And because I’m a sucker, I also feed the neighborhood strays and have adopted one officially named Vamp. I’m also a bit of a fitness nut. I’ve competed in the National Physique Committee (NPC) and I plan on crossing over into natural bodybuilding with the NANBF. I serve as a volunteer and member for NPC Oklahoma.