I really enjoyed working on this project. This was the second project I had worked on for this organization through OPUBCO. The first was for their memorial run website in 2013.
Some awesome features:
- video clips in the header
- a rotating section of featured articles from the blog
- “learn” section that incorporates image hovers for effect
- import feed of the most recent tweets and posts to Instagram
- “those who were killed” – image grid of those who lost their lives which include links to their detail page and name search feature
- mobile responsive design
Including the Oklahoma City National Memorial website, I helped plan and implement the Memorial Run website as well.